Hike is a Indian Messaging app. Which Provides good features better then all other messaging apps like attach and send document file like zip, rar, docx etc. we can also share images and videos with original quality. the main and fab feature of hike is its timeline. we can share our story of the day on hike timeline by image or text format. our audience and fans can like that stories. and we can also check it out who liked it and seen that story.
Recently hike updated their story part. they made their timeline as snapchat stories. we can share story on timeline but it will disappear after 24 hours, some users including me hated that update. so here me at techiehall Give you small and easiest trick of only 4 Steps to bring back hike timeline. so lets start with our guide.
Also Read: How to lock band 40 on Jio Network
⇒ Android Device With installed Latest Version Of Hike
⇒ Peace of mind 😛
- Download and install latest Version Of Hike By Given Link Above.
- Download And install Hike Timeline App by Given Above Link, Now Open And if Any Message Prompt Select Yes And move ahead to Next Step.
- After Successful installation You will See UI like Below Screenshot Image.
- Click On Timeline, Now You will notice that Hike App Automatically opened With OLD Timeline
- Done, Now Whenever You Want to Checkout Old Images Of Your self or Your Friends You Can Do So By OLD Hike timeline, Enjoy..!! 😀