In Today World We Are Very Familiar to Android and its Feature, Now a Day Whatsapp is Very Famous as Instant Messaging App, Recently Whatsapp Given Us Update That We Can Now Share GIF Images. But The Question is How We Can Create Our Own GIF Images? or How to Convert Any Video in to GIF Image? So Now if i Say Whatsapp Already given Inbuilt Converter, Surprised? Yes, But its true They Already Given Us Inbuilt GIF Converter. Go Through Steps to understand and send Any Video As GIF..
Also Read: How To Bring Back Hike Timeline?
⇒Any Video You Want To Share as GIF 😀
- Capture a New Video Or Choose Video You Want To Convert And Share as GIF Image.
- Open Whatsapp and Select Contact.
- Tap on Attachment icon and Select Video You Want to Convert And Share.
- in The Video Editior UI Tap on Recorder Symbol On Top Right Side and you Will notice That The Recorder Symbol Replaced With GIF.
- Now Edit and Trim Video But You Must Select 6 Sec Video as GIF Image Allow Only 6 sec. Don’t Forgot to Add Your Caption. 😛
- Now Tap On Send Yes You Done It Well! Share any video As GIF To Any Person. If You Still Have Any Question Comment Below…
Also Read: How to lock band 40 on Jio Network